OTHER TIMELY REMINDERS
- Please bring nonperishable items for the Food Bank to Kol Nidre or Yom Kippur Services, September 25-26. Examples of such items are canned meats, vegetables, and soups, as well as cereal, rice, tuna, macaroni and cheese, and powdered milk.
- Nadyne and Jerry Weissman will host Student Rabbi miriam Farber for dinner before Erev Yom Kippur services the evening of September 25.
- The Election of officers for the year 2012-2013 will take place between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. Up for re-election are Aaron (treasurer), Nadyne (secretary), Bruce (Vice-President), and Stuart (board member at large.) Ballots will be distributed before Rosh Hashanah and tabulated and announced during the break-the-fast meal after Yom Kippur.
- Erev Sukkot is Sunday, September 30. Sukkot days 1-7 are Monday, October 1 through Sunday, October 7.
- The MAJCO Shabbaton will be in Billings the week end of October 19-21. Aitz Chaim congregants wishing to attend the Shabbaton should refer to the registration form for more details. The deadline for registration is Monday, October 15, 2012.
- Student Rabbi Miriam Farber will return to Great Falls to lead services the weekend of November 16-18, 2012.