HADASSAH: FUN OPPORTUNITY TO BUILD A COOKBOOK
Fun opportunity to build a cookbook that will be a fundraiser for our Hadassah Region:
The Desert Mountain Hadassah Region Cookbook will be “sold” for $25 and emailed to those who purchase it, so there will be no production costs.
How to participate:
1. Please submit a recipe with a story. For example, you could submit a recipe with a “Dor v’ Dor” – “from Generation to Generation” – type story, such as, “This fruit pie recipe was from my amazing mother who made this every Shabbos. When we traveled to Bainbridge Island every year for summer vacation, I would make this and my kids loved it.”
2. Recipes can be in any category: Appetizers, lite meals, breakfast, dinner, veggies, desserts, special holiday meals, miscellaneous!
3. Please submit easy recipes!
4. Please include a selfie or another picture of your choosing. If the recipe is from your Mom for example, please include a picture of your Mom, or of the two of you together.
5. Please email the recipe and photos directly to Judith Levitsky, Major Gifts Chair (from Colorado) Judith.Levitsky@hadassah.org by August 9.
HADASSAH NEWS by Montana Hadassah
PO Box 204
Butte, Montana 59702 USA
Posted on July 19, 2020, in 2020, 5780, Hadassah, July, Ram's Horn, Recipe, Tammuz. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment