PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR THESE UPCOMING EVENTS
Please mark your calendars for these upcoming events during the week end of October 30-31 and November 1, 2015. (Cheshvan 17-19, 5776.)
- Friday evening, 10/30/2015, 7:30 P.M.: Kabbalat Shabbat services led by Rabbi Ruz Gulko, at the YWCA. Oneg to follow.
- Saturday morning, 10/31/2015, 10:00 A.M.: Torah study, led by Rabbi Ruz Gulko.
- Saturday lunch host for Rabbi Gulko: Meriam Nagel
- Saturday afternoon, 10/31/2015, 5:30 P.M.: Community milchig (dairy) Potluck at the YWCA. Followed by adult discussion led by Rabbi Ruz Gulko. Please bring a dairy or vegetarian dish to share.
- Sunday morning, 11/01/2015, 10:00 A.M.: Continued Torah study led by Rabbi Ruz Gulko at the YWCA, with no-host lunch to follow somewhere downtown.
Due to ongoing construction at The Bethel, our community gatherings are being hosted temporarily at the YWCA, 220 2nd Street North. Our thanks go out to the YWCA for allowing us to use their space while the usual space we use is being renovated.