THE YO-YO DIET GUIDE TO THE JEWISH HOLIDAYS
- Rosh Hashanah: Feast
- Tzom Gedalia: Fast
- Yom Kippur: More fasting
- Sukkot: Feast
- Hoshanah Rabbah: More feasting
- Simchat Torah: Keep feasting
- Month of Cheshvan: No feasts or fasts for a whole month. Get a grip on yourself.
- Hanukkah: Eat potato pancakes
- Tenth of Tevet: Do not eat potato pancakes
- Tu B’Shevat: Feast
- Fast of Esther: Fast
- Purim: Eat pastry
- Passover: Do not eat pastry
- Shavuot: Dairy feast (cheesecake, blintzes etc.)
- 17th of Tammuz: Fast (definitely no cheesecake or blintzes)
- Tisha B’Av: Very strict fast (don’t even think about cheesecake or blintzes)
- Month of Elul: End of cycle.
Posted on September 25, 2015, in 2015, Joke, Ram's Horn, September. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Feast or Famine!