TEN REASONS FOR CELEBRATING PURIM
1. Making noise in shul is a mitzvah.
2. Levity is not reserved for the Levites.
3. If you’re having a bad hair day, you can always wear a mask & no one will know who you are.
4. Purim is easier to spell than Khanuka, Chanukah, Chanuka, Hanuka — the Hebrew name for the Festival of Lights.
5. You don’t have to kasher your home and change all the pots and dishes.
6. You don’t have to build a sukkah and eat outside.
7. You get to drink wine & you don’t have to stand for Kiddush.
8. Mordechai – 1; Haman – 0.
9. You won’t get hit in the eye by a lulav.
10. You can’t eat hamentaschen on Yom Kippur.
11. Mordechai – 1 ; Haman – 0!!!!