PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THESE UPCOMING EVENTS
- 9/30: Shabbat Across MT. 6-7 PM ZOOM. (Contact Congregation Beth Shalom for zoom link.)
- 10/4: Kol Nidre service 7 PM led by Wendy and Devorah. Kol Nidre to be played on clarinet by Wendy.
- 10/5: YK morning service 10 AM; discussion to follow about noon.
- 5 PM Yizkor
- 5:30 N’Ilah
- 6 PM Break fast catered by Teriyaki Madness. RESERVATIONS REQUIRED so email Aaron at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aaron at 868-8982 to reserve a spot. $10 per person.
- 10/7: Regular Shabbat services 6 PM at the church led by Devorah.
- 10/9: Sukkot party at the Lemon house in Simms! 285 North Main St. Simms 59477. (See previous Ram’s Horn Article.)
- 4 PM to decorate and/or build Succah.
- 5 PM to bless the Sukkah and eat.
- Bring sukkah decorations and a dish to share – harvest foods such as barley, wheat, pomegranates, Olives, figs, dates, nuts are encouraged but any food is welcome.
- If anyone wants to carpool contact wendy at email@example.com or 868-5712.
Lots of opportunity to celebrate in the next few weeks so hope to see you all soon.
Submitted by Wendy Weissman
Posted on September 28, 2022, in 2022, 5783, October, Ram's Horn, September, TISHREI, Yom Kippur. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment