PLEASE JOIN AITZ CHAIM FOR A COMMUNITY SUKKAH PARTY!
- WHAT? Aitz Chaim Community sukkot party
- WHEN? Sunday October 9th, 2022, Tishrei 14, 5783, 4:00PM
- Where? At Colleen Lemon’s house, 285 North Main St., Simms, 59477.
If anyone would like to carpool there, please let Wendy know at (406) 868-5712, or email@example.com and we can arrange a carpool. Driving time is about 30-40 minutes.
If you would like to build a sukkah or similar structure (there are talks about building a teepee) please show up about 4 PM to build your sukkah. Bring materials that you will need to build it.
Colleen and her family are building a sukkah. If you are not building a sukkah and don’t want to watch or help others build one, show up about 5 PM. At that time, we will finish decorating the sukkah, recite prayers and have a light dinner.
Please bring the following if you can, (but nothing is required to bring, just yourself):
1. Sukkah decorations. We will all be decorating the sukkah!
2. Food to share. We will have a traditional Israeli menu so bring items such as figs, dates, nuts, grapes, pomegranates, pineapple, challah (wendy will make this), pita chips, tabouleh, hummus, apples and honey and salat (which I found out is basically tabouleh without the wheat). Other food is also welcome. Or if you just want to show up and eat that is great too!
Please call or text Colleen at (412) 584-1973 with any questions you may have. The more the merrier, so please join us!!!
Submitted by Wendy Weissman