READY FOR ANOTHER JEW CREW HIKE? Devil’s Glen, Augusta
Our next north-central Montana hiking adventure will be Devil’s Glen. We will be caravanning from the Smith’s parking lot on September 10, meeting there at 8:00 AM and leaving there no later than 8:30 A.M. For anyone who wants to meet us at the trailhead, please make a point to be there by 10:00 A.M.
The Dearborn 206 trail, also called Devil’s Glen, is a spectacular hike at the headwaters of the Dearborn River and the Bob Marshall Wilderness. The hike, which will total about six miles there and back, is considered to be easy, but features incredible views of limestone cliffs and waterfalls.
- Please make a point to bring your own lunch, sunscreen, water, and bear spray.
- dogs are welcome, but must be kept under the owner’s control at all times.
- There are latrine facilities at the trailhead.
- Aaron will prepare an appropriate adult discussion for Elul during lunch.
- Those interested may also decide to gather for a beer after the hike in Augusta.
Please get in touch with Aaron at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (406) 868:8982, with any questions, or for directions to the trailhead.
Posted on September 3, 2022, in 2022, 5782, Elul, Planning, Ram's Horn, September. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment