HADASSAH MONTANA SHABBAT JUNE 12 VIA ZOOM 6-7 PM
Dear Hadassah Montana,
Greetings all! See below for (1) Link for our ZOOM Shabbat, (2) news on some of our members, and (3) Save the date.
Join us for our virtual Hadassah shabbat, with Rabbi Mark Kula and Cantor Amber Ikeman, Zooming live from Congregation Beth Shalom in Bozeman, Friday June 12, from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m.. Zoom link (in blue) and info below!
• We are the guests of honor at the service, Friday June 12, 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
• Everyone is welcome!
• Thank you to our volunteer readers who signed up in advance, listed here in alphabetical order by last name:
o Phyllis Lefohn – Clancy
o Sara (Sikorski) McConnell – Helena
o Shari Roubinek – Kalispell
o Lee Schreiber – Las Vegas, NV (Our Chapter Advisor aka “AVP” – Area Vice President)
o Amy Solomon – Billings
o Janet Tatz – Helena
The prayer book will be visible on screen. Click here to join:
for June 12 Shabbat 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Dial in by phone:
1 669 900 6833 US
Meeting ID: 876 1653 7867
NEWS ON SOME MEMBERS
• Donna Johnson in Philipsburg, who does not have access to email, has experienced a miracle of healing and is improving. She is so pleased and wanted to convey to all how much the cards, calls and good wishes/prayers have meant to her. “Keep them coming” is her wish. She loves the contact, connection and concern. Donna Johnson, PO Box 795, Philipsburg, MT, 59858.
• Michelle Vered in Bozeman, our email administrator (Nancy is sending this particular message so I can write about Michelle) is doing better after COVID and also appreciated all the cards and letters she received.
• Sara (Sikorski) McConnell, Helena, our treasurer, got married and is expecting her first baby with a due date of January! B’sha-ah Tovah (“at a good hour” as they say in Israel – they wait on the “Mazal Tov” until the baby is born) and Mazal Tov on your recent marriage!
• Roberta Perlman, Columbus had rotator cuff surgery in January and is improving and doing PT like a good patient!
• Elaine Remez, Somers (in the Flathead), corresponding secretary, had surgery last month and we send her a big mishebeirach.
• Mona Jamison, Helena, is in our hearts after the recent passing last month of her beloved husband Van.
Cards from our chapter have been sent for all of the above (thank you Wendy Weissman, Great Falls, recording secretary filling in for corresponding while Elaine is out with surgery). Let me know if I’ve missed anyone. Thank you to all who have made donations this year or have stepped up or are considering stepping up to be an annual donor. Blessings to all of you. If you have any news you would like the chapter to share, please send it email@example.com
SAVE THE DATE
October 23-25, 2020 is still our Montana Hadassah annual meeting in Helena at the Doubletree Hotel if we are able to meet in person, and by Zoom if not. More details will be trickling out to you in the next months, but I can tell you we have entertainment already. We will be zooming in a comedian (American who made aliya) from Israel! It’s going to be fun and we are going to raise some significant funds and awareness, whether we meet in person or by Zoom!
ADASSAH NEWS by Montana Hadassah
327 W Galena St.
Butte, Montana 59701 USA