YOM KIPPUR SCHEDULE 2015
Please mark your calendars for these upcoming events.
Tuesday evening, 09/22/2015, 7:00 P.M.: Kol Nidre, led by Rabbi Ruz Gulko, at the YWCA.
Yom Kippur day schedule
- Wednesday, 09/23/2015, 10:00 A.M.: Yom Kippur Morning services, led by Rabbi Ruz Gulko at the YWCA, followed by a break.
- Wednesday afternoon, 09/23/2015, 3:00 P.M.: Discussion.
- Wednesday afternoon, 09/23/2015, After Discussion: Prepare the room for Break The Fast — set up tables, etc.
- Wednesday afternoon, 09/23/2015, 5:00 P.M.: Yizkor
- Wednesday afternoon, 09/23/2015, 5:30-6:15 P.M.: Neilah
- Wednesday evening, 09/23/2015, 6:30 P.M.: Break the Fast Potluck, traditionally dairy (milchig.)
The space at the Bethel is temporarily unavailable due to site renovation. The address of the YWCA is 220 Second Street North.
As is Aitz Chaim tradition, and since we are fasting, please pay it forward and bring nonperishable food items to Yom Kippur services for the Great Falls Food Bank. Helen will collect and distribute the food items. Thank you, everyone.
Helen also has the sign-up sheet for what to bring for Break
The Fast. You may contact her at 727-2572 or firstname.lastname@example.org or bring something without signing up. We have enough fruit/vegetables/drinks; we need salads, hot dishes, or dessert. We could also use bread/bagels/chips with spreads. This is a traditionally Milchig (dairy) meal. Thank you in advance for all you do for the Aitz Chaim community.
Posted on September 15, 2015, in 2015, Events, Planning, Ram's Horn, September and tagged Aitz Chaim, events, Fasting, Great Falls Hebrew Association, High Holy Days, Jewish prayer services, Kol Nidre, PLANNING, Yom Kippur. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.