THE BAR MITZVAH IS ALMOST HERE
Friends and Family;
I would like to first apologize for sending a group email, but there is a lot to do before the Bar Mitzvah this coming Saturday! We are looking so very forward to seeing all of you. Wendy and I wanted to send out a brief note summarizing all the activities we are planning between now and Sunday. I know that all of you won’t be coming to all of the events, but we did want to get something out confirming times and logistics!
• Max’s Bar Mitzvah service will be on the morning of Saturday, December 28 at 10am in the Panorama Room upstairs at the Great Falls International Airport. Please park in the short-term parking lot, you will receive a parking validation token that will allow you to leave the lot free of charge. Lunch will follow in the same room.
• Max’s Bar Mitzvah project is a food drive for the Food Bank/East Middle School Food Pantry. If you like, please bring items of canned or boxed food to donate to the lunch.
In addition to the Bar Mitzvah itself, we are organizing and hosting several other get-togethers:
• There will be a short kabbalat shabbat service in the meeting room at the La Quinta Inn on Friday, December 27 at 4:30pm. There will be very limited seating in that room, but please feel free to come if you like.
• At 6pm on Friday, December 27 we will be hosting a dinner at Maple Garden Restaurant, 5401 9th Ave S. The dinner will be a chinese buffet, with plenty of vegetarian options.
• On the evening of December 28, there will be a dinner in honor of Max’s accomplishment at the Hilton Garden Inn, 2520 14th Street SW at 6pm.
• Sunday, December 29 will a fun day of skiing and other activities in the Little Belt Mountains! There are a number of recreational activities in the Little Belt Mountains. In addition to downhill skiing at Showdown, there are snowshoeing and cross country skiing opportunities. There is also a wonderful hot springs in the town of White Sulphur Springs.
After the Showdown lifts close at 4pm, we will be hosting a pizza party in the T-bar at Showdown. We hope you will join us then!
For those of you who want to ski, I have arranged for group rates at Showdown. You can let me know if you want to ski as late as Saturday evening, but I will need your payment by then. The options are as follows:
Group Lift Tickets
Adult All Area (13-69) $34
Jr All Area (6-12) $20
Sr All Area (70+) $25
Beginner Lift Only $20
5 & under Free
Magic Carpet Only Free
Skis, Boots and Poles, Full Day $18
Snowboard and Boots, Full Day $30
Learn to Ski $30 or Learn to Snowboard $40
2 Hour Group Lesson $10
Daily at 10:30 or 1:30 (Skiers 7+, and Snowboarders 11+)
The “Learn to Ski or Snowboard” package includes a lesson, beginner chair lift ticket and your rentals. It is designed for first-timers.
We are so thrilled that you will be joining us to help mark and celebrate Max’s simcha!
Aaron and Wendy
Posted on December 27, 2013, in 2013, December, Events, News of our Congregants, Planning, Ram's Horn. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment