MAY YOU HAVE AN EASY FAST!
May You Have an Easy Fast!
Aitz Chaim Kol Nidre and Yom Kippur Schedule
As we draw to an end of the Days of Awe, we prepare for Kol Nidre and Yom Kippur. We hope to see you at our services, which will all be at the Bethel, 1009 18th Ave SW, led by Student Rabbi Bess Wohlner
Kol Nidre services will begin at 7pm on 9/13/13 at the Bethel, 1009 18th Ave SW, led by Student Rabbi Bess Wohlner. Sarah Weissman will be our cantorial soloist for the Kol Nidre.
• Yom Kippur morning services will begin at 10 am on 9/14/13 at the Bethel, 1009 18th Ave SW, led by Student Rabbi Bess Wohlner.
• A discussion on Yom Kippur will be held at 3pm.
• Yizkor service will begin at 4:30pm
• Ne’ila service will begin at 5:30 pm
• A community potluck (milchig) break the fast meal will follow the conclusion of Ne’ila services. Please contact Helen Cherry to sign up for the potluck.
Mark your Calendars for Upcoming Services and Events…
- MAJCO Shabbaton, October 4-6 at Congregation Har Shalom in Missoula
- Aitz Chaim Services for October, 2013: Weekend of October 11-13, led by Student Rabbi Bess Wohlner
- Chanukah: 11/27 – 12/5. Watch your email and aitzchaim.com for more information!
- Bar Mitzvah of Max Weissman, Saturday, December 28. Contact Aaron and Wendy Weissman for more information.
Posted on September 12, 2013, in 2013, Events, MAJCO, October, Planning, Ram's Horn, September and tagged Aitz Chaim, events, Fasting, High Holy Days, Kol Nidre, PLANNING, Potluck, Yom Kippur. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.