STUDENT RABBI MIRIAM FARBER’S LAST VISIT – MAY 10-12
Student Rabbi Miriam Farber’s last official visit to Great Falls will be Mother’s Day week end, May 10-12. Please mark your calendars and plan to attend Friday evening services, Saturday morning Torah study, and the milchig (dairy) potluck/adult discussion Saturday evening. The schedule follows.
- Friday evening, 05/10/2013: Shabbat services led by student Rabbi Miriam Farber, 7:30 P.M. at The Bethel *
- Saturday morning, 05/11/2013: Torah Study, led by Student Rabbi Miriam Farber, 10:00 A.M. at the Bethel *
- Saturday evening, 5:30 P.M. Milchig (dairy) Potluck and Adult Discussion at the Bethel. * Please bring a dairy dish to share.
Todah Robah to the following Congregation members who have offered their hospitality to Student Rabbi Miriam Farber and to provide the oneg for this coming week end:
- 05/10/2013 Airport Pickup: Marty Foxman
- 05/10/2013 Friday evening dinner: Don and Helen Cherry
- 05/10/2013 Friday evening Oneg: Stephen Boyd and Joy Breslauer
- 05/11/2013 Saturday lunch: Laura Weiss
This is the last time we will meet together as a community until the High Holy Days. We have so much to celebrate together — the coming of Spring, the fact that Israel exists, the fact that we are and can still be Jews in Montana of all places, learning to love and trust God more every day, learning and passing on the teachings of Torah to our children, and strengthening the ties that bind us together as families and as a community, and as a people specifically chosen by God to bless the rest of the world. What a wonderful heritage to share with each other and to pass on to our children. Let’s take this time and every time we get a chance to be uniquely Jewish to celebrate it and to kindle or rekindle the lights of Shabbat in our hearts.
* Bethel Lutheran Church, 1009 18th Ave SW
For directions or more information, click about us above.