Aitz Chaim High Holy Days 5772 Schedule
High Holy Days Schedule 2011
All services are led by Cantor Elliott Magalnick
Wednesday Sept 28
- Erev Rosh Hashanah services are 7:00 P.M. at the Bethel, 1009 18th Ave SW, Great Falls
Thursday Sept 29
- Rosh Hashanah services are 10:00 A.M. at the Bethel, 1009 18th Ave SW, Great Falls
- Tashlich immediately follows morning services at about 12:30pm at Giant Springs State Park
- No host community lunch immediately follows Tashlich at Maple Gardens
Friday October 7
- Kol Nidre services are 7:00 P.M. at the Bethel, 1009 18th Ave SW, Great Falls
Saturday October 8
- Yom Kippur services begin on Saturday morning, October 8 at 10:00 A.M. at the Bethel, 1009 18th Ave SW, Great Falls.
- 10:00 A.M.-12:00 P.M. Morning Services
- 2 hour break: 12:00 P.M.-2:00 P.M.
- 2:00 P.M.-4:00 P.M. Adult Discussion, STORAHtelling on Jonah by Cantor Elliot Magalnick
- 1 hour break: 4:00 P.M.-5:00 P.M.
- 5:00 P.M.-5:45 P.M. Yizkor
- 5:45 P.M.-6:15 P.M. Minhah
- 6:15 P.M.-7:00 P.M. Neilah
- Break the fast milchig (dairy) pot luck immediately follows evening services.